BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Dawn Baker


In honor of Steve's 50th birthday and his love of birthday challenges, I have am doing formal meditation for 50 consecutive days. As part of my recent quest to regain physical and mental wellness through better stress management, I have discovered many techniques for formal and informal meditation. However, incorporating these into a daily routine even without a heavy workload has proven to be quite a task. I started my challenge on 10/26/10 and plan to finish on 11/14/10. Here's to Steve's inspiration to help us all be better people! Happy birthday!

1 comments:

Steve Edwards said...

I'm definitely going to do this one. I used to meditate daily but haven't in, like, 20 years. At some point this year I'll try and do 50 straight. Thanks for the inspiration!