BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Janette Nussbaumer


Lisa introduced me to the idea of a Birthday Challenge when she met Steve. I did my first Birthday Challenge last year - walking a half marathon (while very pregnant). When I received Lisa's invitation to do a birthday challenge in Steve’s honor, I was excited - plus I love the bonus points she promised for having it be “Steve Edwards related". I knew I could score bonus points if I used a bike in the Birthday Challenge, but it had been so long since I had ridden...

I picked up my pink cruiser and rode it 5 miles before I came up with this Birthday Challenge for you. Each week I would bike another 5 miles until I worked up to my Steve Edwards’ Birthday Challenge… riding 50k on a pink cruiser!

I am very grateful to have completed this challenge. It helped me lose 20 lbs of my baby weight from Jenna and recover faster from my c-section.

Happy 50th Birthday Steve! Big Hugs, Janette.

PS: I saw two nasty looking snakes and it started to rain during your birthday challenge. Do I get extra bonus points for that?

0 comments: