BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Laurie and Silas McHenry


What to do what to do? I pondered and pondered – exercise related or food related? At last I decided that it would be exercise, since I needed more of it anyway. I have been working out with machines for nearly a year now on a prescribed program from my physical therapist. I am doing really well, and actually enjoy going, which is an absolute first for me. And I am feeling better all the time. But that is only 3 days a week. I have done little “planned” exercise on the other days. So I decided to embark on walking. I have both a treadmill and a stationary bike. I chose to walk on the treadmill every day that I do not go to the gym, gradually working up to 50 minutes by November 22, in honor of my cousin, Steve. I am up to 25 minutes and believe I will make it by November 22.

The picture of Silas and Texas is because we know Steve loves dogs and so does Silas. Silas and Tex are spending 50 minutes a day just enjoying one another’s company in honor of Steve. (If I didn’t have a supportive husband who will start dinner or wait for me to exercise first, my exercise program would never fly.) Love and birthday wishes, Laurie & Silas

2 comments:

Treadmill India said...

Happy birthday.these pic very nice.thanks for sharing here..

Drunk stories said...

Excellent information posted in this blog. Its really impressive too..