BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, November 7, 2010

Lisa Romney


Since at first I didn’t feel right only counting your 50th Birthday “arrangements” as my Birthday Challenge, I also committed to 50 pull-ups a day for 50 days. On the days I wasn’t near a pull-up bar, I’d do 100 push-ups instead. 16 days in, my shoulder told me what my head did not… this was a dumb challenge and it was going to lead to a severe repetitive stress injury. Alteration… 50 un-weighted squats. Breezy you say? I HATE SQUATS! But I kept doing them.

Now that all is said and done… I should have counted your birthday arrangements as my challenge because they have been ridiculous… nearly 70 entries into a photo book and blog… reminding people for two plus months, stealing your phone and quickly writing down names and numbers of friends I couldn’t reach on FB, trolling antique stores to find the perfect birthday gift, planning a classy party with in-town and out-of-town friends, preparing for a weekend to celebrate with your family , and shooing you out of the office while I openly work to get it all done. So… that day or two I forgot about the squats? F-it Dude, let’s go bowling. Still falling more in love with you every day, Romney

2 comments:

Steve Edwards said...

I know you're talented but you make it impossible to keep up with your impressive acheivements. I'm the luckiest man in the world!

Steve Edwards said...

Btw, to add to your workload, follow up challenges should be posted. I'll post yours:

In spite of an injury you still pulled off a pull-up PR by knocking out 50 in 500 seconds. Friggin' impressive!