BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, November 19, 2010

Leeanne Edwards


I’ve always admired and revered you as an athlete, my teacher & my playful bro. As we’ve grown-up so has my respect for you; your quest for knowledge and focus in the realm of nutrition and exercise are extraordinary. To honor all the ways in which you’ve inspired me over your 50 years, I have devised a Sonoma County Nature-cise program; “Punk’s Trailside ‘o 50 Bootcamp”.

Hiking & running a +4 mile trail with a 600’ elevation change, in less than one hour I perform 50 different exercises ranging from intervals, plyometrics, isometrics to core strength exercises using man-made and nature’s apparatus available on the trail. (Examples include “jumping jacks & wacky jacks”, “hitching post stretches & pole maneuvers”, “park bench and log pole step ups”, “hop-scotch & quick steps”, “lateral & diagonal running & jumping over water bars”, “power jumps & squats” etc).

I am most certain that I raise eyebrows of onlookers (human and critter!), but I do so knowing that you would be smiling from afar.

☺ Love you forever and ever Punk! Landirs

0 comments: