BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Lynn Griese


Happy Birthday Steve! When I got the email from Lisa to do a Birthday Challenge in your honor I knew I would do one for you, even though I have never managed to do one for myself. Thanks for unknowingly giving me lots of motivation these last few weeks.

Here goes:

50 days of exercise

5 pull ups on the 50th day

5 lbs. to lose

5k Turkey Trot
The 50 days of exercise I’ve managed to do thus far, but I honestly don’t know if I’ll be able to accomplish any of the other things. I actually gained weight initially, grrrrr. I’m only at 3 very inelegant pull ups and I’ve never ran more than a mile outside in my life. Ben happily bought me running shoes for the occasion. Hey, it’s supposed to be a Birthday Challenge, right?

XOXO Lynn

0 comments: