BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Debbie Beukema


Birthday Challenge: 50 Pieces of Good Artwork by Steve's Birthday on November 22nd

Finished Works (as of Nov. 1, 2010):
1. Blue Daisies - oil on canvas sheet
2. Leetle Peegie - oil on canvas sheet
3. Lotus Bud -oil on canvas sheet
4. BloOrp! - oil on canvas sheet
5. Love You - oil on canvas sheet
6. Parrots - oil on canvas sheet
7. Stealing the Kiss - oil on canvas sheet
8. Ball in Space - oil on canvas sheet
9. Liefde - oil on canvas sheet
10. Butterfly (not shown) - oil on canvas sheet
11. Bearded - pencil on paper
12. Form Head - pencil on paper
13. Braided Lady - pencil on paper
14. Faces of the Debbie - pencil on paper
15. 3 Expressions - pencil on paper
16. Boobies - pencil on paper

In the Process (as of Nov. 1, 2010):
17. Birds over Wire
18. Wren
19. Mojo
20. Greenie
21. Pigeon Madness
22. Hamster Fluff

Note: I've done more, but am only counting the good pieces, as fits my arteeste's temperament.

What has been so great with this challenge is that it's meant that I've had tons of different paintings going on at the same time. I'm learning from all of them, growing from all of them, and it's working fantastic for my little business.

AND... because I have vision... click here and watch me chew 50 pieces of gum at once. Happy Birthday, Steve!

2 comments:

Lisa Romney said...

Nicely done and with so much artistry!

This video makes me miss you! When are you getting out here?

Steve Edwards said...

That video is rad. The challenge even moreso. I've seen you paint, and know you're fast, but that is just ridiculously prolific. Nice.