BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Reed Bartlett


For my 44th birthday, I recently tried to ride my mountain bike 44 miles,climb 44 boulder problems and do 44 jumps of at least 44 cms. I failed miserably on the bike ride but managed to do the other stuff.
So, for Steve’s 50th I’m going to ride my mountain bike 50 miles, climb 50 boulderproblems and do 50 jumps of at least 50cm, spend 50 minutes playing outside with Levi and give my wife 50 minutes of back massages in a 50 hour period. I’m leaning towards Nov. 6th and 7th for the challenge, but it might come later."

For the full CHALLENGE REPORT click here!

3 comments:

Reedster said...

Here's a report on the finished challenge: http://reedster.wordpress.com/2010/11/22/mannys-50th-birthday-challenge/
~Reed

Steve Edwards said...

Will comment here, too. Super impressive comeback especially after JUST failing an easier challenge. Getting psyched on big challenges again. Going to have to learn to do 50cm jumps.

bob banks said...

that last photo might be my favorite "Reed photo" ever