BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, November 19, 2010

Kristen Edwards


Tributing my awe-inspiring Big Bro, The Dude, His Dudeness, or uh, Duder, or El Duderino Steverino...

As you are The Big Catalyzer, and not rolling on Shabbos, my writing partner Amanda (she’s got a nice marmot) and I are entering a world of pain by creating 50 different creative writing exercise for 50 days orbiting around our children’s fantasy series - Starlighter XII and book one, Aries Scorched. Day one we'll strike out at 5:05 a.m. in honor of The Dude's arrival time on planet Earth!
The Dude Abides, I take comfort in that. It's good knowin' you're out there.
I love you, man (even though you’re gonna have to face the fact you're a dang catalyzer).

Or as the Dude's Mama says - LYFE, Kristen

0 comments: