BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Micah Elconin


I know. I know. Excuses have no place in the world of Birthday Challenges, but Steve's 50th caught me a bit indisposed. The leg's still broken, so none of the traditional long trail runs or real climbing in his honor. Then the doctors went and opened up my hip for a bone graft which left my entire oblique and lower stomach totally unusable, so no campusing challenges either. And all the antibiotics have totally sandbagged any respectable drinking for the time being. The good news? My hands still work. The Steve Edwards Birthday Challenge: Close the 2.5 once with each hand (2 x 2.5 = 5) by Steve's birthday. (As of 11/1, #2 has been closed with the left hand and the right is fractions of a millimeter away)

0 comments: